16 March 2011

Waiting on Wednesday

"Waiting On..." Wednesday is a weekly meme hosted by Jill at Breaking the Spine. Check it out! 

Here's what I'm waiting on this week:


Entwined
By Heather Dixon
Publisher: Greenwillow Books
Release Date: 29 March 2011


Azalea is trapped. Just when she should feel that everything is before her . . . beautiful gowns, dashing suitors, balls filled with dancing . . . it's taken away. All of it.  The Keeper understands. He's trapped, too, held for centuries within the walls of the palace. And so he extends an invitation.  Every night, Azalea and her eleven sisters may step through the enchanted passage in their room to dance in his silver forest. But there is a cost. The Keeper likes to keep things. Azalea may not realize how tangled she is in his web until it is too late.




Lover Unleashed
By J.R. Ward
Publisher:  NAL Hardcover
Release Date: 29 March 2011

Payne, twin sister of Vishous, is cut from the same dark, warrior cloth as her brother: A fighter by nature, and a maverick when it comes to the traditional role of Chosen females, there is no place for her on the Far Side… and no role for her on the front lines of the war, either.  When she suffers a paralyzing injury, human surgeon Dr. Manuel Manello is called in to treat her as only he can- and he soon gets sucked into her dangerous, secret world. Although he never before believed in things that go bump in the night- like vampires- he finds himself more than willing to be seduced by the powerful female who marks both his body and his soul.


Ah, well, now that I've totally revealed my guilty pleasure...what are you waiting on this week? Leave me your link. I'd love to hear about some new books!

6 comments:

Christy @ TheReaderBee said...

Great picks! I'm really looking forward to reading Entwined!

RainTown said...

Entwined is on my wait-list this week too! Great picks!

-Lucy

Jen (Makeshift Bookmark) said...

Yay for Entwined! Doesn't it sound SO good? I've heard mixed things about it, but that's definitely not going to stop me from reading it. Freaking LOOK at that cover. My decision is made :)

Christina / Book Addict said...

Great picks! I was disappointed by Entwined, but I hope you get your hands on a copy and enjoy it. The cover is fabulous. Thanks for visiting my WoW!

JessiM said...

@Christina - Fairy tale retellings can really go either way for me, so I suppose we'll see!

@Jen - Isn't the cover fabulous? I'll admit it's the main reason I even looked at this one at first.

A Beautiful Madness said...

I love the cover for Entwined. It looks really good.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison