27 April 2011

Hunger Games Casting: Take 7

Tributes from District 3!

 Ian Nelson and Kalia Prescott

I can't say much about these castings because they are pretty minor characters (if my mind serves me correctly). What I do have to say is that the girl in the above advertised picture looks SO much different than this one...


I'm sure it's a lighting/makeup thing (maybe?) but the first time I saw this pictures I thought: "That's not even the same girl!"  Oh well.  I'm starting to see the similarities now, but I was totally confused at first.  And isn't Ian Nelson cute?! (...in that cute little brother sort of way...)

Also, as a follow-up to "Take 6," (my blog post from earlier this week) they are saying today that the John C. Reilly casting rumor is really just that at this pint--a rumor.  He has NOT been offered the part officially, which gives me hope that they are still looking at others because I was NOT a fan of that rumor. 
 (*HUGH LAURIE* pleasepleasepleasepleaseplease)

1 comment:

TheBookAddictedGirl said...

Aw, he is cute. And she looks completely different. I can't remember these characters either...
Ah well, thanks for keeping us up-to-date! :)

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison