03 July 2011

In My Mailbox (9)

"In My Mailbox" is a weekly meme hosted by Kristi of The Story Siren where we can show some love to all the books that we got in the mail or otherwise!

It was a slow week here, even though I did place an order with B&N! (Hubby found gift cards while cleaning!!!) So, next week I will have a few more books to show. :-) This week, I just have a few review books. :-) 

For Review:


From NetGalley & EgmontUSA:

Blood by K.J. Wignall
Tris & Izzie by Mette Ivie Harrison

That's all for now! 

What's in YOUR mailbox?!
:-D

2 comments:

Bookish Brunette said...

Sorry! LOL!

I got Tris & Izzie from NetGalley too!!
The Bookish Brunette

kaye (paper reader) said...

I love finding random gift cards. I found one a few years back in my wallet that I thought was empty but actually had about $30 on it. I just happened to be standing on line to purchase three books, too!

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison