23 June 2012

Saturday Steals!

Every once in awhile I run across some really great deals for Kindle and Nook users that I am just DYING to share, so I thought I would go ahead and share a few of the ones I think are the most exciting!  As a frame of reference, my ideal eBook price is less than $6.99 so that's where I cut off my "deals." I don't know what the time limit on these is so get them while you can! Images will take you to Amazon!  If you're like me, you're probably on a book buying ban every other week, lol, but just in case--here's the scoop!


Free - $0.99


$1.00-$2.99





$3.00-$4.99




$5.00-$6.99






1 comment:

TomJTaylor said...

http://goo.gl/O3ovc

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison