10 August 2012

Friday Fling! Seducing Cinderella by Gina Maxwell

Photobucket


During Friday Fling , I share with you a "just for fun" romance book or novella that I read and really enjoyed.  It will generally be a "mini review" instead of a full review and I'll stray from my YA focus into the realm of adult romance (which, in case you're curious, is my not-so-guilty pleasure).  These are books that I think are fun, quick (sexy) reads that are definitely worth checking out!



Oh, I KNEW I would enjoy Entangled Publishing's new BRAZEN line. What I didn't know is that I would fall head-over-heels and be begging for more of them! (But I should have know...because how many EP books have I not thoroughly enjoyed?) Read on for my first (and definitely not last) read in the Brazen line!


Publisher: Brazen (Entangled Publishing)
Release Date: July 2012
Get it! Amazon B&N icon
Lucie Miller is a slightly disorganized physical therapist with a major crush on her fellow doctor--but he doesn't see her. When childhood friend (and childhood crush), Reid Andrews, shows up in her life, he offers her the strangest arrangement she could imagine--let him live with her and get full-time physical therapy and he'll teach her how to get the doctor of her 2.5 kids and a house dreams. She certainly can't say now. What neither of them expect is the sizzling connection that makes its way into their interactions...and into their hearts.

Lucie's disorganization and drive to really help her patients created an instant connection with me (because that's SO me...just not the doctor part). She's insecure and shy until Reid helps her break out of her shell. Reid--*fans self*--is a dreamy fighter with the soul of an artist, which of course seems too good to be true. Their relationship is great because they knew each other growing up so I liked that they could have the kind of instant relationship that allowed attraction to develop quickly. The steamy scenes were top notch and if they're any indication, I'm going to love reading more from Ms. Maxwell. (Fighting for Love, Book One, you say? Give me more!)

1 comment:

Amy Fournier said...

This one sounds really good! I have been meaning to get into more of Entangled adult books. I only have a few of them.

Post a Comment

I love reading your comments, so go ahead and leave some love!

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
Barnes & Noble
 
Blog Design by Imagination Designs all images from the Don't Eat Worms kit by Lorie Davison